@Majid no – you just have to tell your accountant you want it, they will ask for your broker statement and if you qualify you will get it, but you need to apply a year prior, so for example, you apply now for 2023, but they do make exceptions and a good accountant can get it retro for you on an appeal.  You need to show that you spend a substantial amount of your hours, trading – which is generally proved through your broker statements.

Mark As Read